What do I do?

I'm having some severe panick attacks about my nine month old being at my dad's house for two days. How do I handle it? I don't want to seem like I don't trust them. I just want to make sure she is safe. Is it bad to call a couple times a day just to talk to her and check up on her?

Thanks in advance ladies. =]

sopheeahsmommy

Asked by sopheeahsmommy at 1:30 PM on Jan. 3, 2010 in Babies (0-12 months)

• You are worried about your daughter? Honey, thats normal! lol I think I would feel the same way as you. But anyway, two days is a long time, I think. I would limit the visits to daily visitations if you can and then gradually let her stay over night. Trust your instincts....if you are having panick attacks then by all means stop letting her go for so long.
    3gigglemonsters

Answer by 3gigglemonsters at 1:46 PM on Jan. 3, 2010

• Do you trust your dad?
    Hasn't he raised you?
    Call to checkup and when he reassures you that everything's okay, enjoy the fact that your dad is spending time with his grandbaby.
    threeeunder3

Answer by threeeunder3 at 1:32 PM on Jan. 3, 2010

• I trust my dad I really do. It just makes me nervous her being away from home.
    And no he didn't raise me. At all.
    sopheeahsmommy

Answer by sopheeahsmommy at 1:41 PM on Jan. 3, 2010

• Why is she staying there? do you have a choice? the longest i can stay away from my baby is 4 hours. as soon as I leave the house i start to worry so i think that's completely normal. I always freak and wonder if he's ok. It doesn't mean that she isn't being taken care of, it means your a good mom and worried.
    Hali_Taylor

Answer by Hali_Taylor at 3:13 PM on Jan. 3, 2010

• I've been sick for the past couple of days. and I get really dizzy when I am standing. I can't really hold her because I'm afraid I might pass out and drop her. She is staying with my dad so that she doesn't get sick from me and my mom because she is sick too. My mom and husband both work so she can't just stay here and be taken care of by someone else.
    sopheeahsmommy

Answer by sopheeahsmommy at 4:09 PM on Jan. 3, 2010