how many of you actually have arguements about your SO not putting the toilet seat down?

ProudMammaMia

Asked by ProudMammaMia at 1:59 PM on Jan. 3, 2010 in Just for Fun

• nope not here lol, my dh and boys are pretty good about it so on the rare occasions it gets left up i dont complain, unless of course it is 3 am and i fall in then i let everyone know how unhappy i am but that has only happened to me once and my daughter once lol.
    3_ring_circus_

Answer by 3_ring_circus_ at 2:02 PM on Jan. 3, 2010

• Sorry, I had to re-read your question...my issue is him not lifting the tolet seat UP!
    angieluv

Answer by angieluv at 2:04 PM on Jan. 3, 2010

• Fixed that by giving him his own bathroom.
    windy67

Answer by windy67 at 2:06 PM on Jan. 3, 2010

• UGH! I hate when he leaves the toliet seat up. Especially in the middle of the night when I'm not really paying attention to look at the toliet and I fall in. I get pretty pissed off. His mother made the arguement that our daughter will be walking soon and she could fall in. She has a good point.
    sopheeahsmommy

Answer by sopheeahsmommy at 2:08 PM on Jan. 3, 2010

• No we don't argue about it as I don't really care if he leaves it up. The only time I care is when I go to the toilet in the dark and don't realise it is up and nearly fall down the toilet!
    keyaziz

Answer by keyaziz at 2:16 PM on Jan. 3, 2010

• Never over here. I have mine trained very well. Not only is the seat down, but so it the lid. In my house, the lid must be shut before you flush, because the droplets from the toilet flushing can spray up to like 6ft. He never forgets. I guess he's as grossed out by the thought of urine and feces spraying all over the bathroom as I am. Now, if only he wasn't afraid of the hamper . . .
    BridgetC140

Answer by BridgetC140 at 2:16 PM on Jan. 3, 2010

• I wish mine WOULD leave it up. I'm tired of him peeing on the seat. Thank goodness for 2 bathrooms.
    Anonymous

• I don't have an SO but my toilet seat always falls down so I don't think it would be a problem lol
    ProudMom_5703

Answer by ProudMom_5703 at 2:53 PM on Jan. 3, 2010

• Fortunately, my DH is the only male in our family of 6 so he's been "trained" well throughout the years......LOL.
    PrydferthMenyw

Answer by PrydferthMenyw at 6:28 PM on Jan. 3, 2010