my SIL was talking behind me and my husband's backs and my children heard it all....

she's my friend on facebook and she reads everything on there. this nasty conversation she was having about us happened last night and its too late to go and confront her. im not really the person to confront anyone in that fact.

so i was thinking of calling her out on facebook saying something like "sad when your children have to hear all the nasty things that are being talked about, about thier parents"

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 2:12 PM on Jan. 3, 2010 in Just for Fun

• It is not too late to talk to her about it, but i do think calling her out on facebook would be immature and possibly back up what she might be saying behnd your back. My advice dont give her more ammo to use against you, have a talk with her with others you trust nearby and settle it like adults between the two of you and not involving everyone on your friends list.
    3_ring_circus_

Answer by 3_ring_circus_ at 2:22 PM on Jan. 3, 2010

• I would NOT post it on facebook. Everyone doesnt need to know your business. Confront her in person if you feel the need, but your not 14, dont do it on facebook.
    cassie_kellison

Answer by cassie_kellison at 2:29 PM on Jan. 3, 2010

• I agree about not doing it on facebook. Not only does it make you seem immature and petty, you will be doing the same thing she's doing, making you just as bad. I would confront her.
    BridgetC140

Answer by BridgetC140 at 3:05 PM on Jan. 3, 2010