I don't know! Google IT!

LMAO!!!!

I love the random questions that people answer by saying that they do not know the answer....

What I want to know is; Why Can't You Google?

ObbyDobbie

Asked by ObbyDobbie at 2:56 PM on Jan. 3, 2010 in Just for Fun

• so true lmao
    Perdy

Answer by Perdy at 2:58 PM on Jan. 3, 2010

• Because sometimes it's nice to talk to people and here what they have to say or ask a question that maybe you would get a quicker response for than trying to search for it. I am guilty of doing this is the past.
    ProudMom_5703

Answer by ProudMom_5703 at 2:58 PM on Jan. 3, 2010

• Very true. It is easier to google something than post a question on here and wait for responses.
    worriedmommy600

Answer by worriedmommy600 at 2:59 PM on Jan. 3, 2010

• Why dont YOU google your christian bashing then? Instead of sitting around waiting for answers?
    southerncharm86

Answer by southerncharm86 at 3:01 PM on Jan. 3, 2010

• why do YOU gotta come to her question southern and bash!!! ruin it for all i was enjoying reading the responses!! grr immature people suck
    Anonymous

• Southerncharm86~
    oh, did someone pee in your cornflakes this morning hon? so sorry to see you're in a foul mood. chin up, its Sunday! you're supposed to be in a good mood on sabbath!
    ObbyDobbie

Answer by ObbyDobbie at 3:04 PM on Jan. 3, 2010

• its alright~ i'm genuinely amused.... I can't even ask a random silly question about something that amuses me (people answering questions by saying that they don't know the answer), without my religion being drawn into the equation. and the christians feel persecuted! LMAO
    ObbyDobbie

Answer by ObbyDobbie at 3:05 PM on Jan. 3, 2010

• NOT christian DONT go to church but Im not so board in my life that I feel the need to attack those that do believe in "god"
    That is just about all you do.
    southerncharm86

Answer by southerncharm86 at 3:06 PM on Jan. 3, 2010

• oh, honey, whats wrong? you seem so upset.... did someone say or do something that directly affected or offended you? I'm sorry that you feel that way, but in my reality- well, I'm not bored (though I do have some Boards in the garage- going to make a table with them... a cool one with a road on it so my ds can drive his cars), I have far too much filling in my day to be bored. I wish I had the time to be. *sigh*

is there something that someone can do that would obviate the perceived need for your malicious attitude?
    ObbyDobbie

Answer by ObbyDobbie at 3:10 PM on Jan. 3, 2010

• you google it
    Anonymous