My sister just called me a b**ch would it be proper etiquette to respond with"Woof Woof " ?

quick note...she's not smiling either ....

HazyPerception

Asked by HazyPerception at 3:14 PM on Jan. 3, 2010 in Just for Fun

• lol
    Mrs.Owen86

Answer by Mrs.Owen86 at 3:15 PM on Jan. 3, 2010

• Uhhh, no. Seem immature to respond like that. If someone did that to me I would think they were not only a bitch but a bit touched in the head.
    worriedmommy600

Answer by worriedmommy600 at 3:16 PM on Jan. 3, 2010

• lol, good luck with all that though:)
    worriedmommy600

• if you want to blow if off and not make a big fight out of it i'd say yes to the woof woof...It really does depend on why she called you a b... otherwise you might want to discuss the topic that made her say that to you
    grandmaMichelle

Answer by grandmaMichelle at 3:19 PM on Jan. 3, 2010

• or you could moo at her to lmao good luck with that ddont you just love extended family
    Perdy

Answer by Perdy at 3:20 PM on Jan. 3, 2010

• just say same stock sweetie here's looking at my twin-
    lfl

Answer by lfl at 3:22 PM on Jan. 3, 2010

• umm she pretty much throws that word around like " hello " shes 21 but still acting like a teen...going to steer clear.. i wish she was more approachable doesn't take much for her to get extremely angry =-( if we cant talk and a letter doesn't work then what? ..why cant we just get along..i love her dearly
    HazyPerception

Answer by HazyPerception at 3:26 PM on Jan. 3, 2010

• Take her out just you and her that way she gets to know you!! she old enough go have a drink go dancin! me and my sis n law didnt get along either cause she thought i was stuck up cause i was 2 shy to talk then she invited me out we went and she is my best friend takes my side over her bros hahaha
    Perdy

Answer by Perdy at 3:28 PM on Jan. 3, 2010

• my daughter's 22 you now. I remember when I was 21. No one but my boss for job reasons could tell me what to do. I'd just write her up and not converse with her past the weather or an opinion on a magazine cover. She probably feels inadequate compared to your own accomplishments. At that age only more of life's better accomplislhments big and small can make someone feel better.

If she's badmouthing you already she's probably not gonna tolerate anymore big sister talk. If you push her now or when she's angry holding a grudge it'll probably just put more emotional distance to you. Sometimes it's best to just walk away to cool off for everyone after a fight.

lfl

Answer by lfl at 3:38 PM on Jan. 3, 2010

• Lol, if I heard the convo, and heard her call you a bitch, and you responded with "woof", I think I would laugh my ass off, hahaha. Personally I think it is funny
    srhmldndo

Answer by srhmldndo at 4:15 PM on Jan. 3, 2010