When did you feel your baby (or babies) move? I'm getting impatient. LoL

This is my 3rd pregnancy and I am 15 weeks pregnant with twins. So far, I haven't felt a single flutter... nothing. I know it's still kinda early but I have heard of other people feeling movement by this point. Soooo.....

When did YOU feel movement for the first time? Just curious!

JenMarie2007

Asked by JenMarie2007 at 3:39 PM on Jan. 3, 2010 in Pregnancy

• I WAS ABOUT 15 16 WEEKS ALONG WHEN I WAS FEELING MOVMENT BUT I HONESTLY DIDNT KNOW WHAT IT WAS CAUSE IT WAS MY FIRST PREGNANCY AND THEN LATER ON I WAS HAVEING "TWICHES" IN A CERTAIN AREA BUT I WAS ACTUALLY BEING KICKED! LOL
    jessigarrett

Answer by jessigarrett at 3:58 PM on Jan. 3, 2010

• This is my second pregnancy, and I feel flutters already. People say its gas, but trust me I know what I feel. I am 12 weeks along. Its different for everyone and every pregnancy :)
    MaiasMommy619

Answer by MaiasMommy619 at 3:48 PM on Jan. 3, 2010

• Jessigarret, same with me too when I have my frist baby while im 4 month preg. I did not know that was him move it. when im felt something werid that was nothing to me. Im alway ask my self when my baby going move so soon. than after 5 month he hit me. lol.
    whoishotmama

Answer by whoishotmama at 4:09 PM on Jan. 3, 2010

• DS-15w
    DD- 14w
    DD-12w
    RippledBegonias

Answer by RippledBegonias at 4:22 PM on Jan. 3, 2010

• 15 weeks, but doubted myself bc everyone told me that was too early for a first pregnancy. about 4 days later there was NO mistaking it, and now the little ninja never stops.
    jenwmuot

Answer by jenwmuot at 5:36 PM on Jan. 3, 2010

• 8 weeks with all 3 pregnancies. it was not gas! it was the baby moving and even my Midwife said i was correct because she has felt all her kids around 8-9 weeks too.
    aeroslove

Answer by aeroslove at 6:34 PM on Jan. 3, 2010