does any have a baby that started out easy and then got harder?

like I hear about how people have horrible screaming newborns but by the time they're 5 months they sleep through the night.

I got the opposite, very easy newborn but he's turning into a demon child!!! is it because i spoiled him?

Hali_Taylor

Asked by Hali_Taylor at 3:56 PM on Jan. 3, 2010 in Just for Fun

• My son was amazing when i first got him home....never cried nothing. And he started sleeping through the night right away. I had to wake him up to eat because he was premature. But at 2 months he was sleeping through the night. Now he will be 7 months tomorrow and he is my little devil. He is still good but he cries for EVERYTHING!! If he is in his swing and wants to be on the floor he cries. If im holding him and he wants his dad then he will cry...just cry about everything. And we never spoiled him! But im sure it will get better....and i know he is not half as bad as some of my friends kids when they were this age so its all good.
    Shelii

Answer by Shelii at 3:59 PM on Jan. 3, 2010

• You hit the nail on the head, and the reason I can say that is.............BECAUSE I DID THE SAME THING :(
    And who is the one suffering????
    {whispering}.... us....
    QandA

Answer by QandA at 4:00 PM on Jan. 3, 2010

• No not at all hun dats just parenting. Not all children all the smae. My girls acted differently from each other growing up EVEN though they are related. You will get the hang of it in time there is no get rich scheme to create the perfect child. her older sister slept through the night when she was a newborn seldom waking up for a bottle or change. now her sister i had to start dinking coffe at that age lol
    Lele1987

Answer by Lele1987 at 4:01 PM on Jan. 3, 2010

• my oldest lol he is going to be 7 in 2 weeks. i started out so well behaved up until he started first grade now he talks back and has a major attitude. im hoping its just a phase
    Anonymous

• When ds was a newborn he was an angel barely cried or anything. Now he's 7 months and oh man a total turn around. This too will pass...I hope lol.
    bjw_053109

Answer by bjw_053109 at 4:40 PM on Jan. 3, 2010

• Looking back, things were much easier when our kids were younger. Now they are 13, 11 and 8. They were more friendly, didn't fight as much, and just seemed happier. Now they are moody, ask for candy non-stop. It's just getting harder as they get older. Can't wait till they are ALL teenagers!!
    Raine2001

Answer by Raine2001 at 5:21 PM on Jan. 3, 2010

• LOL @ Raine2001! I hear ya!
    That's kind of how my littlest one is, but he's almost 1 1/2 so it's kind of expected. He was super amazing when he was a little baby! I'm still waiting for my 6 year old to completely grow out of his terrible 2s! Lol! Kids are just more difficult than others at different stages in life! Life got so much easier when my twins turned 4, no luck with the next though. It's not b/c you "spoiled" him as a baby though, that's nonsense, lol, just a different phase! Just wait, it will go in cycles!
    AddyLeigh

Answer by AddyLeigh at 7:21 PM on Jan. 3, 2010