would you consider this a "sign"

For the last year or so I have been going back and forth on having another baby...I would absolutly love to have another -- I always thought I would have 3. But in reality, I know it probably isnt for the best -- my last 2 pregnancies were very bad, and I seriously almost died both times... if that isnt reason enough there is a huge chance that we will be getting custody / adopting our neice and nephew within the next year ( most likely by summer ) ..I mean there is like a small, like 5% chance that we wont get them, atleast not for right now...so I dont know...so that would be 5 kids... money wise we are ok...I am going to stay home until all of them are in school, I have a good career lined up ( my aunt owns her own buisness) so then we will be really set ( very good money) ..even though you could never know what happens.

* continued in the first post*

glamomomo

Asked by glamomomo at 4:04 PM on Jan. 3, 2010 in Just for Fun

• Ok so anyways, earlier I was doing dishes and was just like.. Should i have another baby? -- bascially talking to myself and God -- as soon as I said it a radio commercial came on and was talking about abstinence and gods choices and stuff ( it was a church commercial) ...but the main point was to not have sex lol.... and well when me and my husband do have sex we use the pull out method -- which isnt really a method.. * but it has taken me a long time to get pregnant both times before..*

So anyways I guess what I am asking is would you take hearing that commercial, as soon as I asked that question, a sign ?
    glamomomo

Answer by glamomomo at 4:09 PM on Jan. 3, 2010

• No
    BridgetC140

Answer by BridgetC140 at 4:20 PM on Jan. 3, 2010

• it could be, i mean i would take it that way myself. and as far as having another i wanted 3 and my catholic dr recommended i get fixed after my 2 nd i didnt i was determined to have my 3rd and my 3 rd pregnancy was my easiest, the first 2 i was so sick and spent most of them in the hospital and almost died with my second. i didnt plan my 3 rd and didnt use birth control i just left it up to the "universe" "god" that if it was meant to be it would just happen. i would ask for more than one sign or more of a clear sign so that way you will know it and have no room for questioning.
    before i got pregnant with my 3 rd i almost adopted my sisters baby but she it ended up that state took him away right after he was born so i had no chance of adopting i ended pregnant with my daughter 4 months later.
    gothmama91

Answer by gothmama91 at 4:26 PM on Jan. 3, 2010

• yeah that is also what I am thinking -- that maybe my 3rd would be a better pregnancy...and I just feel soo much wiser lol...
    glamomomo

Answer by glamomomo at 4:33 PM on Jan. 3, 2010

• God talks to us when we are open to listening to him. There have been plenty of times he has spoke to me.
    ronjwake

Answer by ronjwake at 4:44 PM on Jan. 3, 2010

• oh mommy I know what it's like to want a baby sooooooo bad. I have relatives more than one and friends too, who have miscarried more than once all of them. I became pregnant three times easy.

my pregnancies were very scary because of medical concerns in me in two of my three pregnancies. In my third pregnancy I had to face the possibility of aborting my baby if I had, which I did not have after all, breast cancer. In my third pregnancy I was told I would go into shock or die during delivery, I ended up with a horrible infection and on iv's for 10 days for myself as the patient in the hospital after that first delivery.

I love babies. Just love them. I always always wanted to be a mom since a little girl. If fate God let me adopt instead of birth I still would have been happy.

My dh and I decided together that I'd have a tubal in my3rd section cause we were blessed w/3 kids.

If really ucould DIE don't chance it.
    lfl

Answer by lfl at 4:47 PM on Jan. 3, 2010

• i got fixed after my 3rd also i just that gut instinct that im done that this was god's plan that i only have 3 kids... i had friends who also got fixed and they said they just knew that they were done...just keep praying about it and if god wants you to carry another then he will, remember god doesnt give us anymore than we can handle
    gothmama91

Answer by gothmama91 at 5:13 PM on Jan. 3, 2010

• It might not be a good idea to have another one, not right now anyway. Not with your past experiences, and the uncertainty of gaining custody of your niece and nephew. And if you decide not to, you may always wonder, 'what if". You may not stop wanting another one. I do see it as a sign. And I guess you do, too. Since you asked. I guess you should do as you have been doing. If it's meant to be, it'll happen. I'm not always in on that way of thinking. But when I was separated from my ex-husband, we were kinda working on things. I lost my BC pills, and didn't have them for a month. Luckily I didn't get pregnant. It wasn't meant to be. But with my now husband, the week I stopped taking the pills, we got pregnant. I know it has to do with timing, but I think it was meant to be.
    Raine2001

Answer by Raine2001 at 5:28 PM on Jan. 3, 2010