Vizio HDTV

I cant figure it out. I am trying to make it so that movies are not so dark. I even did the "mode" to set the lighting and it still is very dark when watching a movie.
Does anyone have a Vizio that could maybe help out with this? We have had it for a couple years but it just seems lately that it is darker. IDK if it is because the lighting in the room is different or what.
Thanks In Advance

Mrs.Owen86

Asked by Mrs.Owen86 at 4:05 PM on Jan. 3, 2010 in Just for Fun

• Ok, my husband said if it is just during movies from the dvd player then it is that, not your tv. YOu should be able to adjust the settings on it as well. I know with ours we can.
    ronjwake

Answer by ronjwake at 4:34 PM on Jan. 3, 2010

• I have a Vizio and we never have this problem. do you think it could be the screens going out?
    Hali_Taylor

Answer by Hali_Taylor at 4:08 PM on Jan. 3, 2010

• You know IDK LOL It could very well be. Thanks! I didnt even think of that!
    Mrs.Owen86

Answer by Mrs.Owen86 at 4:15 PM on Jan. 3, 2010

• We have had it for about 2 years though.
    Mrs.Owen86

Answer by Mrs.Owen86 at 4:17 PM on Jan. 3, 2010

• Go to menu, open up picture and you can adjust the brightenss going left or right. I have had my vizio for about 2 years now and haven't had any problems with it. If this does not work, then it could be what you are using to watch the movies, IF is only doing it while you are watching movies.
    ronjwake

Answer by ronjwake at 4:30 PM on Jan. 3, 2010