Did you get pregnant

even though your DH pulled out before his release?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 4:19 PM on Jan. 3, 2010 in Pregnancy

• Yes. Pre cum it will get you every time!!!
    Anonymous

• no but that is how my best friend got pregnant - both times lol...

her and her fiance always use condoms... for both pregnancies...they went without them and used the pull out method

That is what me and my husband usually use as a "method " too...but we also kind of want another baby -- or atleast it would be a welcomed surprise... there is a really small chance that I could be now ( I havent have a period since november) ... so If I am..it is due to the pull out method lol
    glamomomo

Answer by glamomomo at 4:21 PM on Jan. 3, 2010

• There's always a release of it early on before or if there's no big o. If you're worried track that last period you had and if you don't get a full regular period for you or if you're irregular every few months or even a lighter period on time (the last happened to me with last pregnancy and dh did pull out but not soon enough and I got pregnant a third time) but the lighter period is way way lighter/different than usual .......... THEN if any or all of that is the case Then I'd do a pregnancy test.

Usually my periods had been heavy and lengthy. For my last pregnancy I had a period, first time I had one while pregnant - other two pregnancies I never had a period during either pregnancy) but my third pregnancy's period was so different it was light and didn't even last a day. So, I knew I was pregnant again.

Pregnancy can happen with precum for sure. Just see what happens with af and test if it's absent or light.
    lfl

Answer by lfl at 4:27 PM on Jan. 3, 2010

• YES and USING a condom AND no period (been BF previous baby)

Anonymous

• with our first
    Anonymous

• One of my favorite jokes is...

What do you call a guy who uses the pull-out method? DADDY!!

People who use that as a birth control method are looking to get pregnant in my opinion! No, I have never gotten pregnant that way because I have never been dumb enough to trust it, or to trust my husband. Even if they do succeed in pulling out 100% of the time, they cant feel the pre-cum and you can get pregnant from pre-cum.
    Jaydin_Makenna

Answer by Jaydin_Makenna at 5:13 PM on Jan. 3, 2010

• i was on the pill, used a condom AND he pulled out, and i still got pregnant. the pull out method is NOT effective birth control.
    erika_wright

Answer by erika_wright at 1:51 AM on Jan. 4, 2010