Parnormal State on AE channel

The show is 5 miles from my house. Have you seen it? It is on TV now. I am curious on your take on this show.

ronjwake

Asked by ronjwake at 4:39 PM on Jan. 3, 2010 in Just for Fun

• its interesting and scary at the same time my middle son sees spirits and is able to communicate with them so he is like a magnet. at least he isnt as scared of them as he used to be but it freaks me out when i get that feeling of being watched and even though i dont say anything to my kids or around my kids my son comes up and says look a ghost he said this and this and now im going to send him to the light. this happened last night he said and old man came and seen him that he fell and his heart hurt and his right hand hurt and he died but its ok now cause god gave him his hand back and i told him to go to the light. (found out today my friend's dad died last night of a heart attack and he hand one hand.) i started letting my middle son watch those shows so he realizes that he isnt seeing things and that other people, adults have that same gift. maybe he can someday use his gift to help other people
    gothmama91

Answer by gothmama91 at 4:51 PM on Jan. 3, 2010

• I don't watch it that stuff freaks me out. I don't necessarily believe it but I don't not believe it.
    Anonymous

• There was a little boy that disappeared back in 1997 and the show hints it could be him at the house.
    ronjwake

Answer by ronjwake at 4:42 PM on Jan. 3, 2010

• I watch A Haunting but haven't checked out Paranormal State.
    Anonymous

• They have a recording of someone saying killed me, and it has always been thought that the step father killed the boy. The recording gives the name of the step father..Creepy..
    ronjwake

Answer by ronjwake at 4:46 PM on Jan. 3, 2010

• I don't like the fact that we don't get to see them analyzing the evidence. There is also the use of mediums/demonologists and religious ceremony I don't like very much. Sometimes it seem a little 'scripted' to me as well...
    IhartU

Answer by IhartU at 4:55 PM on Jan. 3, 2010

• gothmama91, I do believe that spirits can conummnicate. I live in my grandfathers house and he died here almost 7 years ago. My husband and I have both seen and heard things that could not be explained. Just the other week my husband felt someone get in bed with him, I was in the other room. My grandfather HAS let me know he is here, I don't mind though. I miss him and I am glad he is around me and my son and husband.
    ronjwake

Answer by ronjwake at 4:56 PM on Jan. 3, 2010

• ronjwake
    i hear ya there my best friend committed suicide in june and she sometimes hangs out at my place and she is just as onry dead as she was alive lol she likes to play with the microwave and move stuff around but i dont mind that she comes around either.
    gothmama91

Answer by gothmama91 at 5:02 PM on Jan. 3, 2010

• Sometimes it seem a little 'scripted' to me as well...

i think some of that show is scripted in my experience its not as cut and dry as they make it seem
    gothmama91

Answer by gothmama91 at 5:06 PM on Jan. 3, 2010

• gothmama91

I have had things in my house moved too! When my grandmother died I would light candles, and then would go upstairs. When I would come back down stairs the candle would have the top put back on them! Nobody was there to to it! Once when driving I was speeding coming home from work, my dome light came on and I slowed down. Just up the road I passed a cop. This was also right after she passed.
    ronjwake

Answer by ronjwake at 5:10 PM on Jan. 3, 2010