What the best thing about a partner you have that you love?

Doesn't matter if your partner in your life is a best best friend who just is there for you or a SO or a husband. If anyone's gay certainly I'm talking about your partner too.

The best thing about my husband of almost 29 years is that WHEN, which isn't often enough it's caused a lot of problems, WHEN he's parented our kids really parented them he's done me proud and our kids good. For some reason he has very very low selfesteem with parenting even though he was parented alright in a 2 parent home, his parents partnered always and Loved LOVED Each Other.

My husband's best quality to me is that when he's parented put time and though into it he's done great with fantastic results.

lfl

Asked by lfl at 4:56 PM on Jan. 3, 2010 in Relationships

• That he is honorable.

Answer by Bmat at 4:57 PM on Jan. 3, 2010

• HIs laugh. He has the cutest little goofy sounding giggle. It's actually what first attracted me to him, and it still makes me smile after all these years.
    mandaday

Answer by mandaday at 5:44 PM on Jan. 3, 2010

• I can count on him to always be there and be strong through anything. and no matter whats going on he can make me smile more then anyone i know. Hes just all around amazing. I love every tiny detail about my husband
    mommadent

Answer by mommadent at 5:53 PM on Jan. 3, 2010

• The best thing about him is...just him. He's such a great guy. He loves me, he cares about my kids, he's there for me emotionally, he doesn't let me get away with anything. He works hard, he's so smart, funny...there isn't one specific thing that I can target as being the best thing about him.
    tropicalmama

Answer by tropicalmama at 6:16 PM on Jan. 3, 2010

• he makes me laugh. and he tells me that everything is going to be ok when i am stressed.
    angevil53

Answer by angevil53 at 7:19 PM on Jan. 3, 2010

• My hubby is the most goal oriented and dedicated person I have ever met. He never gives up! He has been through alot in his 30 years but he keeps striving towards his goals. Anytime he has been laid off, which is common in his field, he's found a job within that same week. He takes great care of our kids and I... I could go on for days!!! LOL

I am definetly a better person just for knowing him. <3
    itsjaimiehere

Answer by itsjaimiehere at 8:02 PM on Jan. 3, 2010

• What first attracted me to him was his independence and strength.
    What I first fell for was his sense of humor. It's dry, Sarcastic, and goofy.

As of right now what I'm attracted to ... Good Question.
    JazzlikeMraz

Answer by JazzlikeMraz at 8:05 PM on Jan. 3, 2010

• I love the way him and our son interact together, his eyes light up when he sees his son and its such a beautiful thing and I also love his beautiful smile he has these beautiful dimples and my son has them too so when I look at my son when hes at work or out I see him in our sons face and its comforting
    toybar02

Answer by toybar02 at 10:30 PM on Jan. 3, 2010