Forfeitting on Showdowns..

Why does CafeMom even have the option to forfeit a showdown? Are people who forfeit just sore losers? Why WOULD somebody forfeit other than shame?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 5:26 PM on Jan. 3, 2010 in About CafeMom

• OP here...I mean when your photo is losing and you just quit in order to avoid the other person getting credit for their photo.

My photo was winning 95% to 5% after 30 votes and 10 hours and the other mom forfeit.

BTW I think "self portrait" means photo of yourself...I don't think they mean that YOU had to be the one who took it. I do agree that it is silly that people put other than photos of themselves in there though.
    Anonymous

• Once I had to forfeit because I accedently clicked the wrong catagory & didn't realize it until after the showdown had started. I'm sure there are other reasons people would forfeit as well, not just because they're sore losers.
    WannabeMommy87

Answer by WannabeMommy87 at 5:30 PM on Jan. 3, 2010

• I have never used that button, but It irritates me when people do not use the catagories. For example when you put you enter a self portrait meaning a picture you took of yourself and someone sticks a picture they took of their newborn. I would probably forfeit that one.
    MoMmY2APrince85

Answer by MoMmY2APrince85 at 5:30 PM on Jan. 3, 2010

• I don't participate in those so I didn't even know that was an option....lmfao
    Allergic2Stupid

Answer by Allergic2Stupid at 12:25 AM on Jan. 4, 2010