light bleeding

last 4 days I've had a verrrrry light "period", so I was wondering is it possible that I might be pregnant? Its been 2 weeks since I've had sex, so I dont know if its way to early or if its to late to have implantation bleeding. Please Help!!!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 6:04 PM on Jan. 3, 2010 in Pregnancy

• It is possible to have implantation bleeding, or other light spotting in the beginning of pregnancy. However, the only way to know for sure is to test. It has been long enough since you had sex to test, but not all HPT will pick up the hormone right away. If you test & it is negative but you still suspect pregnancy, you should make an appointment with your OB to have a blood test done.
    WannabeMommy87

Answer by WannabeMommy87 at 6:12 PM on Jan. 3, 2010