How would you punish him?

If you were in a pool about to kiss your husband and the says- "Your mustache is almost bigger then mine."

First of ALL ITS NO WHERE CLOSE, IT COULD USE A LITTLE BLEACH ON THE SIDES BUT WTH..

Anyways I told myself I wouldn't put out, as a punisment.. but i didn't want to punish myself to so that didn't work..
I've been telling everyone how mean he is and what he did and been giving him shit for it..

But what would you do to punish him?

Jan0609momma

Asked by Jan0609momma at 6:12 PM on Jan. 3, 2010 in Just for Fun

• My goodness what a big bunch of liars we have responding to your question! "I wouldn't punish my husband he isn't a child" "I wouldn't be offended I would go wax it right away". I CALL BULLSHIT! If you were having a lovely romantic moment and your husband ruined it with a comment like that NONE of you would be OK with it.

OP...I likely would have done something evil as payback. And every time he went to kiss me for like a week after I would say "Oh I wouldn't want to gross you out with my bushy manly moustache" and walk away. He would get the point.
    Allergic2Stupid

Answer by Allergic2Stupid at 8:56 PM on Jan. 3, 2010

• Not cook his dinner, or wash his clothes for a week
    mommadent

Answer by mommadent at 6:14 PM on Jan. 3, 2010

• BLEACH? why would you bleach your hair? anyways, my husband would of never said that but i'd ignore him and leave. tell him how that made you feel
    aeroslove

Answer by aeroslove at 6:15 PM on Jan. 3, 2010

• I wouldn't punish him, I'd be embarrassed that I let it go, I'd probably retreat humiliated for a while, fix the problem and be back to normal.
    gramsmom

Answer by gramsmom at 6:17 PM on Jan. 3, 2010

• OMG why bleach it? Who wants a white mustache~! There are hair removal creams out there gf! He doesn't deserve to be punished he deserves a woman whithout a mustache to kiss fer cripes sakes!!
    Anonymous

• I'd be too embarassed to be telling this story....get some wax....
    Anonymous

• Psh I'm not embarassed, I know I don't have a mustache, I'm like bald all over, i hate hair.. hubby is just stupid, he thinks a little peach fuzz is a beard!
    Jan0609momma

Answer by Jan0609momma at 6:37 PM on Jan. 3, 2010

• I would laugh and say I told your boyfriend the same thing and he hit me with his purse.
    pagirl71

Answer by pagirl71 at 6:42 PM on Jan. 3, 2010

• I dont punish - it is a very immature way to deal with a problem with ones husband.
    Anonymous

• I wouldn't punish. Maybe he was kidding? You just need to tell him that you didn't think it was funny and it hurt you feelings and you would like an apology and for him not to do it anymore. What you are doing is just as bad if not worse, let it go. My DH used to make fun of my peach fuzz too he was kidding I told him I didn't like it because I have self image issues enough without a nonexistent problem being brought up.
    truealaskanmom

Answer by truealaskanmom at 6:59 PM on Jan. 3, 2010