Is the Wii FIT worth it?

Do you have the Wii Fit? Do you think it was worth the money. Have you lost weight? How much did it cost all together(the wii, the wii fit game and accessories)?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 6:47 PM on Jan. 3, 2010 in Just for Fun

• I just got mine and I love it. I can feel a difference in my muscles with all the wii games not just wii fit. for all of it I am going to say it cost 250 to 300 but I am not sure. I love my wii it is awesome. I havent lost weight but I just got it I can see how you would with it though.
    truealaskanmom

Answer by truealaskanmom at 6:54 PM on Jan. 3, 2010

• It was the MAIN MAIN MAIN reason I was able to loose 22 lbs. I plan to loose more.

But the reason is because I was able to EASILY see my results. I have to know that what I am doing is making a difference, if I can see that. then I will usually succeed.

I dont remember how much it all cost...I have had it for about a year.
    mom2twobabes

Answer by mom2twobabes at 7:01 PM on Jan. 3, 2010

• Personally i like it. I can't remember how much we paid for it...we've had it since it came out though and i think they might have lowered the price. Anyway, my husband bought me the new Wii Fit Plus for christmas. the only way you can really gain from it is to USE it. i don't use it as often as i should. but playing the new one since christmas i really can feel a difference in how my body feels because of it.
    stykir

Answer by stykir at 7:04 PM on Jan. 3, 2010

• I love mine!! Even before the wii fit i could feel my arm muscles just from playing the Wii sports!! LOL.. I played for hours a day the golf, baseball, bowling and tennis and my arms would KILL ME!! Then i got the wii fit Plus and the boxing on there kicks my butt!! Its not just boxing, its all of them, but thats my favorite!! Im not overweight, in fact im pretty slim but i wanted it to keep active and tone up!
    I recommend it for sure!
    maybebaby83

Answer by maybebaby83 at 7:05 PM on Jan. 3, 2010

• I love my wii fit. It is so much fun. I like the step areobics the best. My dad and stepmom bought it for me so I'm not sure about the cost, but it's fun to play. Im not consistent about doing it so I can't say it's helped me to lose weight although I have lost a little. So shame on me for not doing it everyday! LOL.
    lowencope

Answer by lowencope at 7:32 PM on Jan. 3, 2010

• That is so good to hear. That is going to be one of my bigger purchases this year and I was hoping it was worthwhile. Sounds like it is!
    peppermintmocha

Answer by peppermintmocha at 7:33 PM on Jan. 3, 2010

• Yes. It is a serious workout. Even the Wii games like Wii sports really give you a workout.
    Everyone I know who has used the Wii fit raves about it.
    I haven't used mine a lot, but DH has and he loves it.
    JazzlikeMraz

Answer by JazzlikeMraz at 8:13 PM on Jan. 3, 2010