What is your current Career?

I am a stay at home mom and would like to get a job after I have my second child in March. I have only worked at Mcdonalds as a crew member and do not have my GED or Diploma......I dropped out like an idiot when I was a 15 and Plan to go back and get my Ged and go to a college around here when done but I was wondering what everyone's current career is on here right now so I can see different jobs and possibly work to try something like that if I like it. I was going to be a nurse because I think that would be best in these hard times because if things got worse we will always need doctors and nursing staff. but just for fun what is your job?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 7:03 PM on Jan. 3, 2010 in Money & Work

• no in put here - im a sahm

but if you were good at spelling, and typing try looking into medical transcription....... then when you are ready to go to nursing school it might help you a little with the terminology.
    Anonymous

• U currently work at Goodwill. I live in Ohio. I am not a school type of person. I started the 3 1/2 months ago and just got a promotion to management. I am only 20. I love my job and the people I work with. It is a GREAT company and we are very involved in the community. I hope to further my career there and eventually have my own store. Bottom line is no job is worth it unless you're doing something you love.
    blondiemaker07

Answer by blondiemaker07 at 7:40 PM on Jan. 3, 2010

• I work part time in a furniture store as head of accounts payable and a cashier.
    t_06_twins

Answer by t_06_twins at 8:24 PM on Jan. 3, 2010

• If you 'd like you can sign up for my free e-newsletter iMom News. Basically it supports moms in business BUT you can check out all the work from home info that is included each issue. You might find something that fits you and your family without furthering your education. Go to www.imomnews.com to subscribe.
    'Wishing you the best of luck.

Kim
    imomnews

Answer by imomnews at 9:36 PM on Jan. 3, 2010

• I'm an accountant. I love it. There are long hours during tax season, but lots of flexiblity the rest of the year.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 9:45 AM on Jan. 4, 2010