This position hurts me please help! (tmi)

I'm sorry I know this is tmi, but I can't do a certain position during sex cuz it hurts me. I don't want my question deleted for adult content, but I don't know how to say it. Anyway when im on my hands and knees facing away from DH position it hurts my lower abdomen like a really bad cramp. I started crying today and he felt really bad that he had hurt me. I feel bad cuz he likes this position and it always hurts me. Am I the only person with this problem? What can I do?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 7:03 PM on Jan. 3, 2010 in Relationships

• You have nothing to feel bad about, I really feel this position is degrading for a man to ak you to do. There are better comfortable ways you can have sex, and if you do not enjoy this position, then he needs to try something else.
    ambr2006

Answer by ambr2006 at 8:46 PM on Jan. 3, 2010

• Sometimes it hurts me too, other times I literally feel nothing. I hate that position, it does nothing for me :(

-xoxo-

Answer by -xoxo- at 7:04 PM on Jan. 3, 2010

• I was with a partner one time when that position hurt me. I never went out with him again bc it's my favorite position. It was the shape of his mini him that wasn't compatible with me. The only thing I can think of is to keep your legs closed more and not let him go in as far. I think you should tell your doctor if your man doesn't want to work on other positions. I'd ask him to have some fun and check out kama sutra positions. Maybe one of those would suit you better and he'd like it as well.

Answer by admckenzie at 7:07 PM on Jan. 3, 2010

• You may have ovarian cysts
    TMJ121099

Answer by TMJ121099 at 7:07 PM on Jan. 3, 2010

• I am the same way and dont know what to do about it really ........I just figure that sex is supposed to be enjoyable for the both of us and why should I put myself in pain for his enjoyment so he does not ask me to do it anymore like that but one thing that does help and is kind of similar to that position is laying flat on your belly with your head turned to the side maybe even rested on a pillow and legs straight and have him insert it while you are laying that way ......I know it is way tmi but it really does feel good and that is the only way I can do it facing away from him.Also you could try laying on your side and doing it that way .hope this helps sweetie but I really know how you feel and it hurts bad . dont torment yourself because it is supposed ot be fun and great for both of you not just one.(:
    Anonymous

• You may have Ovarian cysts or an irritated cervix . They are both normal ,but can make sex uncomfortable .Talk to your doctor about it or you can discuss it with your SO not to go in as far .If that doesn't work, just don't do that position anymore.
    Anonymous

• OP--I've always had this problem and have been checked many times. All my paps are normal.
    Anonymous

• I forgot to add that I have a tilted cervix that isn't where most women have the opening to theirs located. I'm sure that has something to do with the pain I feel.

-xoxo-

Answer by -xoxo- at 7:15 PM on Jan. 3, 2010

• OP--well the OB/GYN did mention that the bone in my birth canal is mis-shapen which is why I don't dialate enough during labor. This may have something to do with it. My husband doesn't push this position cuz he knows how it makes me feel. We did it cuz I had already gotten off and I wanted to do something hott for him so he could. It felt fine at first and then started to really hurt. I just wish I could please him in this way.
    Anonymous

• It hurts me too. What I do is dip my back and stick my butt out. The problem is he's hitting something in there that's causing the pain. When I dip my back down and stick out my butt a little it keeps him from hitting whatever he's hitting.
    JazzlikeMraz

Answer by JazzlikeMraz at 8:10 PM on Jan. 3, 2010