Is anyone out there excited about "Lovely Bones" movie?

Read the book, then digested the book for an english class, can't wait to see movie inspite of bad reviews.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 7:11 PM on Jan. 3, 2010 in Entertainment

• I couldnt get through the first chapter and for the first time in my life I returned a book to the book store. I had a girl the exact same age and I simply couldnt read it.

I dont plan on seeing the movie.

Yes - I heard the book was good and if I could get through that part that I would enjoy it - but I couldnt
    Anonymous

• I understand what your saying but its a good read and make syou appreciate life and everything around you. Makes you think about a lot of things , the main focus wasn't the rape itself but Susy and what a wonderul girl she is.
    pety

Answer by pety at 7:19 PM on Jan. 3, 2010

• I was until I saw the bad reviews and I am not a Peter Jackson fan and I've heard that he really was not the best fit for this movie. on a good note, I heard that Stanley Tucci's performance is amazing so I look forward to that!
    newmomma14

Answer by newmomma14 at 7:20 PM on Jan. 3, 2010

• I'm looking forward to seeing it, though I'm always leery of seeing movies after I've read and loved the books. I've just been disappointed too many times. (I hated The Lord of the Rings triology, but love the books)
    canadianmom1974

Answer by canadianmom1974 at 7:48 PM on Jan. 3, 2010

• I absolutely loved the book! I don't think I will see the movie. When I love the book like that, the movie is always a disappointment.
    mompam

Answer by mompam at 9:05 PM on Jan. 3, 2010

• loved the book very moving ..dont know how the movie will do but figure its worth the try
    HazyPerception

Answer by HazyPerception at 10:43 PM on Jan. 3, 2010

• I didn't know it was a book?

Eh, I usually try to catch anything w/Marky Mark in it. I grew up w/him..love him. Especially in Rock Star! ;)
    Loryl

Answer by Loryl at 2:02 PM on Jan. 5, 2010