As anyone heard of a website kinda like myspace but its safe for kids..My Niece has a site on it and I just can't seem to remember the name of the site...its something like scopelife.com or something! I just can't remember! I know its a christian website...anyone ever heard of it?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 7:38 PM on Jan. 3, 2010 in School-Age Kids (5-8)

• http://www.lifespace.cc/
    This?
    vnw1405

Answer by vnw1405 at 7:46 PM on Jan. 3, 2010

• That sounds like a great idea...but how can anything really be "safe" on the internet. Dont get trapped by the idea of it being safe. Just wanted to mention that...it was the first thing that came to mind. ;)
    mom2twobabes

Answer by mom2twobabes at 8:26 PM on Jan. 3, 2010

• i was thinking the same thing mom2twobabies.......be careful
    sunflower39346

Answer by sunflower39346 at 9:11 PM on Jan. 3, 2010

• my son 8 does club penguin socail with out the info so is a lot safer than most but do be careful no mater what site it is
    cara124

Answer by cara124 at 11:10 PM on Jan. 3, 2010

• The internet is the internet, so nothing is 100% safe, just tell her to be extra careful.

Cafe Jenn
    Cafe Jenn

Answer by Cafe Jenn at 2:57 PM on Jan. 4, 2010