I need to find an Arbonne Consultant willing to sell at a discount.

I am interested in purchasing all or part of the Nutrimin RE-9 set however must purchase at a discount. I used to be a consultant and did maintain my status for the discount but have let it go because of the success with my Tastefully Simple business. I would prefer not to resign but need the product and want to only purchase at the Consultant price. Is there someone out there who will help me???

Thanks!

HeidiConnell

Asked by HeidiConnell at 7:39 PM on Jan. 3, 2010 in Beauty & Style

• You want the complete discount?
    Anonymous

• Wow! Good luck on that one. If you actually hope to get someone...you should offer the consultant willing to sell you that product discounted, you should in return offer your Tastefully Simple products at YOUR discount.
    OneToughMami

Answer by OneToughMami at 11:53 PM on Jan. 3, 2010

• I would absolutely offer my discount as a trade. I remember that many Arbonne consultants would have to purchase items to help or build their business. Many also end up with additional kits. I would love to hear from anyone who is willing to give a discount on the products and the offer best discount that they are able to give. Thanks in advance for all of your responses.
    HeidiConnell

Answer by HeidiConnell at 7:54 AM on Jan. 4, 2010

• That seems like a fantastic trade off them lol...I don't sell Arbonne though or I would help you out for some of that Tastefully Simple teehee
    OneToughMami

Answer by OneToughMami at 1:47 PM on Jan. 4, 2010

• We do offer a preferred client program where you can purchase products at 20% off all year. Let me know if you are interested.
    marywoz

Answer by marywoz at 8:13 AM on Mar. 2, 2010