Does anyone know of any legit work at home oppurtunities?

I'm a stay at home mom of three and I work part time as a substitute teachers aide in a real small town. I just started working this school year and have been called to work three days so far. I love what I'm doing but would also love to find another way to work from home so I'm not paying to have my 1 yr old in daycare. Some educational background information; I have an associates degree in Administrative Assistant, which I just earned last Spring as well as a Diploma in Medical billing and Insurance Coding which I earned two years ago. I have searched for both positions in and near my town with no luck. So once again if anyone knows of a legitimate work from home job please let me know.

Thank you,
Vidamor

VidaH

Asked by VidaH at 7:40 PM on Jan. 3, 2010 in General Parenting

• Any "legit" work from home businesses usually require that you take a course in order to do it. And there are professions out there that you can do from home but you have to go through school to do it. Such as: Legal and Medical Transcriptioning, Massage Therapy, Medical Billing.

Check out this site: www.uscareerinstitute.org

Imogine

Answer by Imogine at 7:48 PM on Jan. 3, 2010