Do you accept all friend invites?

If someone asks me to be there friend but there profile is already public, I don't feel the need to be-friend them. If they send the generic invite, I do not be-friend them either.

I will only be-friend someone so that I can see their profile and only if I already kinda know them and they send an original invite.

How about you?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 7:59 PM on Jan. 3, 2010 in Just for Fun

• I accept all than regret a few of em cause they always have drama and want to talk all the time!
    Anonymous

• No, that's just being immature, it's what alot ot the teenagers do, I think it's a contest to them, to see who has more friends.
    staceynoel

Answer by staceynoel at 8:03 PM on Jan. 3, 2010

• I don't accept anyone on CafeMom as a friend. I'm not here for that.
    Anonymous

• I accept them all... it doesnt bother me...I dont pay attention to stuff like that i guess.. I only have like 6 friends on here i think? lol no big deal.. they are all nice women
    maybebaby83

Answer by maybebaby83 at 8:06 PM on Jan. 3, 2010

• I will only accept people's invites that are people I know or someone in my town that has a kid the same age as mine and looks like I will have a lot in common with them. But if they are in the military I won't accept them 'cause we have a base here and I don't want to make a good friend who is just going to move away. Yeah, I know I may be rude!
    ABPeterson

Answer by ABPeterson at 8:17 PM on Jan. 3, 2010

• No. A lot of my friend invites are someone touting their work at home business. I check their profile first.
    Anonymous

• I don't think I have ever turned anyone down.

Answer by older at 8:18 PM on Jan. 3, 2010

• anon I agree. What difference does it really make?If you talk to them then you really get along then I go on facebook but otherwise it does not make a difference since so many women drop out or leave after a few months.
    Anonymous

• Yes I do. I can always ignore them if they spam. Its not about having lots of people on my friends list. It just makes it easier to get notices of their journals and status'. That way we can get to know one another better. There are those who I don't talk to on my friends list. If they aren't active they are removed in X amount of days. So it doesn't bother me.
    SalemWitchChild

Answer by SalemWitchChild at 8:22 PM on Jan. 3, 2010

• no i dont like excepting invites...i dont know any of these people. i have had great convo with a couple of girls though and have accepted their invites and we talk sometimes and give each other advice but i dont accept most invites and i dont invite
    shay1130

Answer by shay1130 at 8:26 PM on Jan. 3, 2010