leaking fluids???

I have been leaking some fluids lately and yesterday it actually trickled down my leg, it seems to be often but to me when i smell it, it smells like urine but it just seems like it happens way too often to be urine so i was wondering if this has happened to anyone else and if it is urine.?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:06 PM on Jan. 3, 2010 in Pregnancy

• Well when my water broke, it was a slow leak. When I would get up I would get wet - kind of like peeing on yourself! But it didn't smell like urine to me. I called my doc and the on call nurse said that if my water broke I would know! Well she was wrong! And I didn't go into the doctor until almost 36 hours later. At which time they sent me straight to the hospital and I had an emergency c-section. I was 4 weeks early.
    Katt709

Answer by Katt709 at 10:35 PM on Jan. 3, 2010

• had a slow leak that seemed like i was peeing you know when you cough too hard or sneeze but it was a slow leak call your doctor you are in labor good luck
    ohio4

Answer by ohio4 at 2:17 AM on Jan. 4, 2010