We all learn and grow (hopefully) but does something in your past haunt you?

Or have you reconciled it?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:19 PM on Jan. 3, 2010 in Just for Fun

• no my past is my past, the present and future is what is important. saw a lot of answers about regrets---let them go you can't change the past no matter what, you can change how you decide to view it with forgiveness for yourself and others. as long as you hold on to those regrets you have no chance of changing the present or future.
    ohio4

Answer by ohio4 at 2:10 AM on Jan. 4, 2010

• of course it does, but it no longer swims in my conscious-thought every day.
    thehairnazi

Answer by thehairnazi at 9:23 PM on Jan. 3, 2010

• Yes. Its so awful I can't even share it anon on here.
    Anonymous

• I will never reconcile my Mother forcing me to give my child away. I will never reconcile her choice of her men over her own children. Does it interfere with daily life. Yes. Not like it used to, but it still does. I have not seen her, and have not talked to her since I was kicked out at 15.
    Anonymous

• My younger life. It never goes away. It's so hard to live knowing that you are not a bad person, that your heart is good. Yet you have to hide things so you don't get judged daily. Seems like no one believes the truth anyway, I guess it's so crazy it's hard to believe. So I keep it to myself. Even the people involved are okay with it, yet everyone else around wants to judge. It haunts me but I do live my life and I am successful.
    Anonymous

• Yes, and it will never go away nor can I reconcile.
    anon 9:26....me too.
    Anonymous

• OP here: Oh you guys, find a way to put the bad shit to rest. Don't carry it with you another minute. You're all good people. Bad things do happen and we make awful mistakes but they do NOT define who we are. Try to find peace : )
    Anonymous