This is so funny! I'm not a prostitute!

I wasn't very street smart when I was younger. I had the day off work so I decided to go to the beach. I decided to walk around down town and check out the shops. Well I didn't realize I was on the bad side of town because I didn't live out there. I wasn't dressed skimpy or anything either. So this old guy in a caddy starts following me real slow. He pulls up next to me and says,"are you working?" I said,"no I'm off" I didn't realize until I was on my way home what just happened!!! Always makes me laugh. Anyone else have anything funny like this?

Steff107

Asked by Steff107 at 9:20 PM on Jan. 3, 2010 in Just for Fun

• Wow I hope you've smartened up as you've gotten older lol.... Can't say I've got any stories like this from my life....guess my life was boring lmfao
    Allergic2Stupid

Answer by Allergic2Stupid at 9:23 PM on Jan. 3, 2010

• I wouldn't find that funny. I would be insulted.
    justluvinmyson

Answer by justluvinmyson at 9:24 PM on Jan. 3, 2010

• There's two potatoes standing on the corner, how do you know which one is working?

The one that says idaho.
    BridgetC140

Answer by BridgetC140 at 9:25 PM on Jan. 3, 2010

• Wow, lighten up! I never realized it was so wrong to laugh at yourself. I thought it was funny because I bet that guy was real puzzled when I told him I had the day off! I was young and not familiar with prostitution, except for what the media said. It didn't click. I wasn't offended, I felt silly!
    Steff107

Answer by Steff107 at 9:29 PM on Jan. 3, 2010

• OP, you made me laugh.
    Anonymous

• LMAO... OK... My response would have been; "Does it LOOK like I'm working?"
    SAMNMAYASMOM

Answer by SAMNMAYASMOM at 9:37 PM on Jan. 3, 2010

• That was funny! I have the day off. I can just imagine the puzzled look on his face! hahaha! I REALLY like the potato joke from a pp too. Idaho..hahaha! My husband liked that one too!
    ShaunnaMichelle

Answer by ShaunnaMichelle at 9:40 PM on Jan. 3, 2010

• Youdaho...Idaho
    Anonymous

• yes this happened to me when I lived in INDY, I cussed the guy out. THanks for asking, good question
    mcqueenmom

Answer by mcqueenmom at 10:03 PM on Jan. 3, 2010

• lol ok...so here's one of those blonde moments...no pun intended

one night at the bar, the band that was performing sat at our table and was talking to us. the subject was brought up about another band that also perfomed there...i said "yeah, she sounded and looked liked Tina Turner" and so the band member said "oh yeah but isnt she black?" so i thought he was asking me if the person that LOOKED and SANG like Tina Turner was black so i said "no"...then after i said that i realized he meant "is Tina Turner herself black" and soooo i was kinda embaresed.

cause yes Tina Turner is black
    americansugar80

Answer by americansugar80 at 10:25 PM on Jan. 3, 2010