With labor contractions?

When u start having real labor contractions even if they start at home or w.e does ure baby still move through them and if they are true labor contractions is it possible to still be feeling your baby up high in your ribs or do they have to be really low to be the true labor contractions?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:22 PM on Jan. 3, 2010 in Pregnancy

• I felt my baby move until the moment I gave birth to her! I really couldn't tell if I could feel them move though during a contraction since they were pretty painful lol!
    ali_1107

Answer by ali_1107 at 9:24 PM on Jan. 3, 2010

• I don't remember if my babies moved during the contractions but yes your baby can be high during true labor contractions. My 2nd was still so high that when I was in active labor at the hospital, with pitocin and water already broken, that with each contraction I could barely breathe from her little butt being wedged up in my ribs! She never dropped she was too big!
    tnm786

Answer by tnm786 at 9:25 PM on Jan. 3, 2010

• my son kicked me all the way til he was coming out. when the doctor pulled his legs out he was still kicking me. he kicked me in the ribs all the way up till he was coming out as well. and lucky you for having labor start on it's own! i had to be induced a week past my due date
    kristinmj

Answer by kristinmj at 10:32 PM on Jan. 3, 2010