Hubby addicted to porn??

Every morning I've been checking our history on our computer and every night recently he has been looking at a TON of porn!! I feel hurt by this, am I wrong? or is it natural for men to do this?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:34 PM on Jan. 3, 2010 in Relationships

• they way I see it, he's setting aside time to look at other girls. My husband did the same thing. It hurts. I sat down with my husband and I told him I didn't like and we came up with a few ways to make it better. my favorite option was we desided that he could take sexy pictures of me to look at whenever he felt like it. The more into it he gets, the more I can't help but feel really sexy. It's helped our sex life out a great deal.
    Kianas_mommy

Answer by Kianas_mommy at 10:36 PM on Jan. 3, 2010

• Why you spying on him anyway, i can understand being hurt but when one eavesdrops they might not like what they hear, same goes with spying most men (not all) do look at porn but not all are going to go find a hooker and go have a shag just because he looks at porn, ask him bout it tell him it upsets you but stop spying it's creepy ...like fatal attraction creepy.

Whats with the porn questions all of a sudden we got a troll asking and answering their own questions?
    Anonymous

• They do it. It has nothing to do with you or your relationship. It is not a reflection on you.

If you feel left out, ask him about it. You both might be in need of some together intimate time.
    ecodani

Answer by ecodani at 9:38 PM on Jan. 3, 2010

• Yes it's normal for men to enjoy sex in various ways including porn

Answer by admckenzie at 9:40 PM on Jan. 3, 2010

• I wouldn't feel the need to "spy" on my husband. If he does and I'm sure he does, it doesn't affect our relationship. We've been married 33 years.
    Anonymous

• I don't care what anyone says, men don't NEED porn. They don't have to whack off to other women in order to keep them home with you and faithful. Porn is disgusting and wrong and I'd let him know how you feel. I'm sure he wouldn't like it if he saw you looking at super hot guys with big penises. Maybe you should do that once and buy yourself a vibrator. Let him catch you and see how he feels.

Anonymous

• IF YOU ARE HURT BY THIS THEN ITS WRONG. I THINK PORN IS LIKE CHEATING. SAW A SPECIAL ON TV ON THE PORN INDUSTRY AND IT OPENED MY EYES, WHAT IF THIS WAS YOUR SISTER, DAUGHTER I DON'T ACCEPT MEN WILL BE MEN, YOU NEED TO TELL DH THAT YOUR FEELINGS ARE HURT AND YOU DON'T WANT HIM WATCHING IT ANY LONGER. GOOD LUCK
    ohio4

Answer by ohio4 at 1:36 AM on Jan. 4, 2010

• Porn is very much the norm in Europe. WHen I saw the ads and commercials in italy it was too lmao funny how pornographic it was. If he watches it excessively then it is a problem, but otherwise it is ok.
    bella69147

Answer by bella69147 at 2:04 AM on Jan. 4, 2010

• OMG I AM SO TIRED OF HEARING PORN IS CHEATING! PORN IS NOT CHEATING! CHEATING IS HAVING SEX WITH A PERSON OTHER THAN YOUR SPOUSE OR S/O. PORN IS AN INANIMATE OBJECT MEN LOOK AT TO GET TURNED ON! MEN WOULD HAVE ORGASMS 24 TIMES A DAY IF THEY COULD! THEY ARE DIFFERENT SEXUALLY THAN WOMEN ARE! BLOODY HELL GIRLS IT'S NO WONDER WITH PRUDISH WIVES LIKE YOU ALL THAT YOUR HUSBANDS LOOK AT PORN! IS HE OUT THERE SLEEPING WITH SOMEONE ELSE? GETTING ORAL SEX FROM SOMEONE ELSE? TOUCHING SOMEONE ELSE? NO! HE'S LOOKING AT PICS AND VIDEO AND ENJOYING HIMSELF! FFS LEAVE THE POOR MAN ALONE! AND GET SOME SELF ESTEEM FOR CRYING OUT LOUD! YOU SNEAK ABOUT SPYING ON WHAT DH DOES ON THE COMPUTER AND THEN YOU'RE UPSET WHEN YOU FIND OUT? DOES HE SPY ON YOU? HOW WOULD THAT MAKE YOU FEEL? GROW THE HELL UP ALL OF YOU AND LEAVE YOUR POOR MEN ALONE! AAAAGH THIS TOPIC MAKES ME CRAZYYYYYYYYY!!!!!!!!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 2:49 AM on Jan. 4, 2010