Why are other moms so unsupportive and sometimes just plain rude??

I posted a question earlier today, sincerely wondering about my daughter and taking a bottle and a paci, and about her not liking milk. I had 5 answers and not ONE of them was an answer to my question. All the moms just kept asking why I was still giving her a bottle at 16 months and that's why she cries, etc. when I never once said that she cried. I thought this forum was about helping other moms and supporting them, not constantly bashing people for something that the other mom doesn't believe in. It's my child and I will raise her how I want but I don't need to be criticized when I am only asking for help.

calliesmommie

Asked by calliesmommie at 10:35 PM on Jan. 3, 2010 in Just for Fun

• Hell- my two year old still gets a bottle at his nap and at night. Screw em. Who cares what they think?
    BEXi

Answer by BEXi at 3:15 AM on Jan. 4, 2010

• This question gets asked several times a day. Not everyone is going to agree with your parenting choices. ignore the haters and take the advice that fits your life.
    Anonymous

• It has nothing to do with agreeing. BTW, Im not on this website every day, so I don't pay attention to what gets posted. I don't care if you don't agree...then don't answer. When someone is asking a sincere question, either give a suggestion if you've been through it or don't answer at all. it's that simple.
    calliesmommie

Answer by calliesmommie at 10:40 PM on Jan. 3, 2010

• because their just miserable women who have nothing else better to do. May they lose their internet lol
    It is your child these mean heifers are just ..that.. heifers mooing pay no mind to them.

Anonymous

• Yeah, I shared on a post about not being angry about my dad leaving me, that I was better off because she was angry about her sisters kids being abandoned. her sisters were addicts and I got called a dead beat mom. Just trying to point out that being angry isn't always the answer and that it doesn't mean you are making excuses for them. I get called the deadbeat.
    Anonymous

• "When someone is asking a sincere question, either give a suggestion if you've been through it or don't answer at all. it's that simple."

__

This was my advice...

"Not everyone is going to agree with your parenting choices. ignore the haters and take the advice that fits your life."

Maybe this is why you are finding unsatisfactory answers to your posts. You don't read the answers completely.

Anonymous

• I agree some women on here are extremely angry and go around posting mean stuff. Makes you wonder what kind of mother they are if they can be so ugly to a stranger.

I don't post this late the crazies are normally out by then and being ugly.
    Anonymous

• Momma always said if you don't go anything good to say then don't say it all.

And no we don't want no catty suggestions I've been reading on other post and some women go commenting in all post with the same line.
    Its women like that who make cm just not even worth coming on here.
    Anonymous

• Sometimes I post anon for the simplest questions like, my daughter has a rash because some moron might pipe up with maybe she has herpes,or I should clean my house more.
    Anonymous

• exactly and they will make it ugly I wish they could just do away with people like that.
    Anonymous