Do you read an entire post before answer it?

I get so tired of people shooting off their opinions before they read a post or lack facts. Or do they just ignore the facts so that they can continue to be mean?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:41 PM on Jan. 3, 2010 in Just for Fun

• Wow, another post whining about how people respond to questions...get over it and take the responses that fit your life and leave the others.
    Anonymous

• Wow another Heifer being a idiot to the poster how common on here. How pathetic to go posting shullbit to make yourself feel better. Fit your life seems to be in every other post behind a ugly mean post get over yourself already.

Poster.. Now I know what you mean when we got the wicked here posting negative on every post HE ...maybe she can read..
    Anonymous

• It depends on how long the replies are. If it is short and I see an interesting thread I will read it all the way through. If there are two hundred responses, no, I will not sit and read through all of them. I read the entire question, though, before I answer. Just not all of the responses...
    WindyTheWidow

Answer by WindyTheWidow at 10:45 PM on Jan. 3, 2010

• op here, someone asked if porn was cheating...someone accused her of cyber sex and that it was worse. SHe never once said anything about cyber sex.

Someone had a question about their mom adopting their baby and someone asked if she had met the birthparents yet. Really it just makes you look silly or just plain mean.
    Anonymous

• And I'm sure anon at 1043 would NEVER whine about anything on cafemom now would she? She's the whining police here to put us in our place.
    Anonymous

• Answered at 9:51 PM on Jan. 3, 2010 by: Anonymous
    Anonymous
    op here, someone asked if porn was cheating...someone accused her of cyber sex and that it was worse. SHe never once said anything about cyber sex.

***********************************************************8
    Maybe it's the same person and she is posting here, the phrase "fit your life is in another posters commenting so it maybe her.....
    Anonymous

• Yes I do, and usually all or most of the responses, I want to be informed before responding, I don't want to shoot off my mouth with ASSumptions and not be helpful. Too many people respond to the title only without reading the post and it's annoying!
    Anonymous

• " op here, someone asked if porn was cheating...someone accused her of cyber sex and that it was worse. SHe never once said anything about cyber sex."

I think they thought it was the same person who posted they cyber sex question...

as for me- I usually read it all then post...unless there are a lot of answers, but then I usually skim over them at least
    charlotsomtimes

Answer by charlotsomtimes at 11:32 PM on Jan. 3, 2010

• I read a full post, but I don't read all the answers. Sometimes, if I have time, I'll read the answers after I have submitted mine and realize that the OP has added something new. If it is important then I post another answer.
    PrydferthMenyw

Answer by PrydferthMenyw at 7:34 AM on Jan. 4, 2010