will Cysts cause you not to get preg?

i have these cysts. one on each ovary and they are 2cms....i feel pain all day when i sit, have sex. they are so bad that my OB gave me a prescription for 800mg ibprofen...does anyone else suffer???!!!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:41 PM on Jan. 3, 2010 in Trying to Conceive

• yes I have it too ( PCOS) ..I also have pain all the time....it took me 5 months to get pregnant with my daughter and a year to get pregnant with my son....and some people cannot get pregnant at all

Kate Gosslin ( Jon & Kate + 8 ) has it too...that is why she had help getting pregnant

They usually say if you are under 35...you have to try for a year before they help you or if you are older than 35 you only have to wait 6 months... well that is how it is here I dont know about there..

glamomomo

Answer by glamomomo at 10:45 PM on Jan. 3, 2010

• http://www.cafemom.com/group/1446 this might help you too...it is a group on here that i joined.
    glamomomo

Answer by glamomomo at 10:46 PM on Jan. 3, 2010