Weird Feeling... TMI.

I feel like I constantly have to pee but when I do go nothing happens or there isn't much at all plus when I do pee it feels weird, it doesn't burn or hurt it kinda tingles or something I also feel what I guess is a pressure.. does or had anyone else experienced this?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:45 PM on Jan. 3, 2010 in Pregnancy

• You may have a small UTI. When I get those I get the same feeling of having to constantly pee and the burning doesnt happen unless I let it go for a week without doing anything about it. If you are prego than the doctors will give you antibiotics. If you are not prego you can get rid of it yourself by drinking lots of cranberry juice. It did the trick for me.
    armywife2009101

Answer by armywife2009101 at 10:48 PM on Jan. 3, 2010

• Well I also get the weird tingly feeling when I bend over to like pick something up, usually when I have UTIs they burn and they've never felt like this for me.. I am pregnant, I'm almost 34 weeks but the baby is also measuring a week big.
    I don't know if its pressure or what, I just didn't know if maybe that was the way pressure felt for some people.
    Anonymous

• it sounds like a mild UTI drink cranberry juice or take cranberry pills to see if that helps. To be sure drink 36 ounces of water and if you don't pee much an hour later then it for sure is a UTI
    truealaskanmom

Answer by truealaskanmom at 10:54 PM on Jan. 3, 2010

• When I was pregnant my daughter was so long the way she was positioned her head was right on my bladder and i had so much pressure when i barely had to pee i had to go immediately and it was always very little, but it was because there was so much pressure.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:24 AM on Jan. 4, 2010