With 2nd Pregnancy,

When did you begin to show. My LMP was Nov 24th and since then I have gained 3 Lbs. and I am showing, but my LMP wasn't a normal one, So I didn't know if i would be farther along

MrsCrain0409

Asked by MrsCrain0409 at 10:45 PM on Jan. 3, 2010 in Pregnancy

• with my 2nd I didnt show until around 4 or 5 months...but I had a little bit of belly already lol so that mightbe why..i think when you are really small you show alot sooner. but mine wasnt noticable..until then -- that is when I started wearing maternity pants.

I think I might have a small chance that I am pregnant again -- my LMP was november 24th also...when did you take a test?
    glamomomo

Answer by glamomomo at 10:52 PM on Jan. 3, 2010

• I am 13 weeks and have been slightly showing for about a week and half and haven't gained any weight with subsequent pregnancies you show earlier because your body know what is going on. You could be further alone, ask the doc to do an early ultrasound to find out.
    truealaskanmom

Answer by truealaskanmom at 10:52 PM on Jan. 3, 2010

• I took my test Dec 27
    MrsCrain0409

Answer by MrsCrain0409 at 10:53 PM on Jan. 3, 2010

• I started showing around 2 months with my second one.
    Trotterswife

Answer by Trotterswife at 10:53 PM on Jan. 3, 2010

• My Daughter is 10 months as of 12.27 so I guess that could be it. with Chloe I only gained about 20-24 lbs and lost it all within 2 months and didnt show with her till 5th month
    MrsCrain0409

Answer by MrsCrain0409 at 10:54 PM on Jan. 3, 2010

• i was definately bloated and looked pregnant by 8-9 weeks. im 12 weeks now and things are definately pertruding lol.
    erika_wright

Answer by erika_wright at 1:34 AM on Jan. 4, 2010

• With my second I started showing around 12-13 weeks. I bought a pair of maternity jeans at Old Navy around that time bc my normal jeans were getting uncomfprtable and I felt weird about undoing my button on my jeans and holding it togther with a pony tail holder.
    I think it depends on your size. If you have a little bit of a belly then it may take longer before you show. If your smaller and have more of a flat stomach or not as much flab then it wont take as long for you to show.
    misspriss_1987

Answer by misspriss_1987 at 11:07 AM on Jan. 4, 2010