I was just reading a forum about dads and how they talk about us....

and I think is so crazy how we ALL both men and women don't see each others points of view when we argue or understand what each other is going through. How can we be so blinded by our own selfish needs and wants that we don't see our partners? I am guilty of these and I feel so ashamed. I admit that when Iwas pregnant the raging horomones kept me from seeing reason. and to any men out there YES when we are pregnant its a great excusue for being rude to you. for us its like when you guys are horny teenagers and you just want to hump everything. Well we just want to kill ya! no offense though. but like I said before Why do we not SEE!?! please excuse the typos. I have a headache from hell!

soonmommyof3

Asked by soonmommyof3 at 10:48 PM on Jan. 3, 2010 in Just for Fun

• I don't think it's just men and women...it's everyone. Anytime people argue...neither can see the other's point of veiw. When people argue, they get angry, and stick to their guns and believe what the are saying is right...and wont reason. It's just how people work. After arguements of course, you usually realize the bigger picture and start to understand the other's side...sometimes even during the arguement, you're usually just too angry to admit it. I get where you're coming from, and I wish it could be different, but I don't think it really ever will be. Everyone is always going to defend what they think is right in any arguement. Thats my opinion on the subject.
    michellelee3708

Answer by michellelee3708 at 11:24 PM on Jan. 3, 2010

• What forum?
    aeroslove

Answer by aeroslove at 10:53 PM on Jan. 3, 2010

• daddydaily.com
    soonmommyof3

Answer by soonmommyof3 at 10:54 PM on Jan. 3, 2010

• Well I suppose it would follow that they would have a forum too, since we have this one. I dunno exactly to attempt to answer the question, just the age-old Mars versus Venus scenario.
    Anonymous

• I tried to go there and it wasn't a forum like here. What was the exact website you went to?
    Anonymous

• there are men in here?
    Allergic2Stupid

Answer by Allergic2Stupid at 11:54 PM on Jan. 3, 2010

• I'm sure we all see each other from different perspectives and I'm glad there is a place for DH/SOs to go to and vent just as us women do. We all need that outlet with peers who understand us.
    PrydferthMenyw

Answer by PrydferthMenyw at 7:33 AM on Jan. 4, 2010