Vitamin D

Can taking vitamin D help with depression? If not, what vitamins or supplements do help?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:15 PM on Jan. 3, 2010 in Health

• I take Arbonne Smart Nutrition Hybrids. I never felt better!!! It covers all aspects of what a woman needs.
    marywoz

Answer by marywoz at 11:18 PM on Jan. 3, 2010

• Vitamin D helps with bones, not depression. If you have been dieting lately, try dark chocolate because it naturally produces serotonin's in the brain! Now if you get the blues around this time of the year; get out, go to brightly lit places(mall, target, etc), don't isolate, do things that make you feel good that don't involve spending money unless you have it to spend. If you try all of these and get no where then you need to seek professional help, your pcp can make referals for you, or get you medicine to help! GL and BW!!!!
    ladyd6280

Answer by ladyd6280 at 11:32 PM on Jan. 3, 2010

• DHA I took it when I was pregnant. I notice I wasn't as happy as I normally when I was pregnant on the days I forgot to take them. and this comes from some one who was put on anti depressions when I was in high school. Is also with memory...
    Anonymous