I got a digital scrapbooking kit for christmas and it works fine, exept for when i try to change fonts/color/size. Do I need to reinstall the program? Any advice?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:22 PM on Jan. 3, 2010 in Hobbies & Crafts

• hey where did you get that that sounds cool...sorry no advice!
    Anonymous

• What brand is it? I have the same problem with my program it's Scrapbook Factory!
    ohwrite

Answer by ohwrite at 12:55 AM on Jan. 4, 2010

• In order to properly answer your question we would need to know what program you are using? What exactly is happening when you try to change the fonts and colors? I personally have started using Heritage Makers Studio which is a web based program. They have over 40,000 pieces of digital elements and templates to choose from. And you can upload and use digital elements you may already have purchased elsewhere. And right now they are having a special on the Premier Access which is $99.95 for access for 12 months. Yes, I am a Personal Publishing Consultant for them. I had looked into doing digital scrapbooking with software you can buy. But when I looked into the cost of getting a printer that could print 12 x 12 pages, the special paper, ink, etc. going with Heritage Makers was definitely more cost effective. Check them out at: http://bookyourphotos.com

Patty_WAHM

Answer by Patty_WAHM at 10:43 AM on Jan. 12, 2010