my daughter is turning 6 months on the 10. she knows how to turn over from her stomah to her back. is there anything that she should be doing by 6 months

Chris85

Asked by Chris85 at 11:37 PM on Jan. 3, 2010 in Babies (0-12 months)

• I think that is all she is supposed to be doing. Is she trying to crawl yet? My kid didnt crawl he just went straight to walking.
    armywife2009101

Answer by armywife2009101 at 11:42 PM on Jan. 3, 2010

• lots of kids are different at these stages, my son was early at birth, early to sit up and crawl and walk! but i think it was bc of his brothers and sisters. when they came on the weekend he always wanted to do what they were doing. it was great.
    angevil53

Answer by angevil53 at 1:38 AM on Jan. 4, 2010

• mine is rolling front to back and vis versa he is trying to sit up on his own he can lift his whole chest ith his arms and can pull his legs under his body he is doing more than an army crawl but not quite crawling yet, he is moblie though!
    Sbahns

Answer by Sbahns at 11:35 AM on Jan. 4, 2010

• my dd ( 7months) can roll over both ways and sit up. If I out her in the crawl position, she goes back and forth, and then falls. I say your baby is right on track!
    inay522

Answer by inay522 at 9:51 PM on Jan. 4, 2010

• They are all diff. My son is 6 months also and can stand holding onto someone or something, pull to standing with a lil help, he fully sits on his own, drinks from a sippy, rolls both ways, army crawls like a pro and has recently started to scrawl a bit and he says mama. My friends six month old can only roll, and the doc says shes perfectly fine. Theres a wide spectrum of normal. I wouldnt worry unless ur doc worries.
    carsonsmommytam

Answer by carsonsmommytam at 6:54 PM on Jan. 5, 2010