why?

Why is everyoe so mean on his site? i came here cause i thought itd b awesome to talk wih other mothers like me!! so far i have yet to met one all the ones that answer my questions are rude and mean!! now i see why over the last couple days questions come up on how to delete their account!! I just wanna know does it make your day to ruin someone elses?? and didnt your mama teach you if you dont have anything nice to say dont say it!?? Ive heard women are b**ches and on here you prove it

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:38 PM on Jan. 3, 2010 in Just for Fun

• well u can msg me hun i feel ya... we can talk
    Armywifelovely

Answer by Armywifelovely at 11:40 PM on Jan. 3, 2010

• Welcome to Cafemom! lol
    BridgetC140

Answer by BridgetC140 at 11:41 PM on Jan. 3, 2010

• I'm sorry you've had to deal with a bunch of fools w/ regard to your question. I have had many experiences like yours but try to ignore it. Fact is, these women are nasty sometimes, there's no real reason for it, or no acceptable reason to be that way. Hopefully we know better. We know how to answer a question with tact and respect and if we choose NOT to do so, we're spreading bad karma and bitterness all around for the next person to become bitter and spread around. It's like a cancer. And if these gals DON'T have tact, you probably don't want advice from them anyway! : ) Cheers, ignore the wenches
    jeanclaudia

Answer by jeanclaudia at 11:41 PM on Jan. 3, 2010

• i try not to be mean unless the question is just ridiculous but even then im mean in a funny way!! yea the people on this site can be pretty harsh some times
    Perdy

Answer by Perdy at 11:41 PM on Jan. 3, 2010

• I have learned that when I get a stupid mean answer I ignore it, I would be upset al the time if I let the rude meanies on here get to me. one thing I have noticed the trolls and meanies are in the question and answer section more than in groups on here. Try to get involved with some groups on here and you will find better results.
    truealaskanmom

Answer by truealaskanmom at 11:44 PM on Jan. 3, 2010

• That is why I belong to so few groups. I quit quite a few of them because some ladies seem to think they know everything and are smarter and better. So, I guess you can look at it this way...some women are drama fanatics and BS doesn't bother them because it just fuels their fire and some women just want to find someone to interract with....but, we all have attitudes and it can easily clash. It takes awhile of looking around, but you can find groups that interest you without the drama.
    xtwilightx

Answer by xtwilightx at 11:45 PM on Jan. 3, 2010

• Ya it really depends on where you go in here. The Newcomers group is the worst for insensitive ignorant idiots. If you really look you'll find girls to bond with. It just takes time. We're not all bitches...you shouldn't generalize like that :)
    Allergic2Stupid

Answer by Allergic2Stupid at 11:53 PM on Jan. 3, 2010

• I have noticed a few rude responses and I wonder what I might do if someone called me out of my name or responded to my question as if I were stupid. Its unfortunate but just like in everyday life you deal with a lot of nuts. In cyberspace maybe more so because everyone can make themselves anonymous and then run a muck. Try not to be discouraged though and seek out the benefits of this site.

Some ppl feel bad about themselves and everyone knows misery loves company.
    1st_LadyD

Answer by 1st_LadyD at 11:54 PM on Jan. 3, 2010

• There haven't been any more "how do I delete my account" questions in the last couple days than usual. There are always a few of those a day. If anything I've seen less than normal in the last couple days. Just sayin'. And I see over and over in my groups that the q & a section is the place to stay out of if you are a softie or can't handle the truth, etc. I only come in here when I'm bored and want a laugh.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:10 AM on Jan. 4, 2010

• I'm not mean. I am a nice person who works very hard to hold fast to the golden rule of treating others with respect. In fact, there are MANY women on this site who are nice and respectful. You just haven't joined the right groups yet. Feel free to PM me for the group I belong to where we are actually nice (not sappy) and try to help each other, encourage each other, vent to one another, and yes, even debate with one another. I hope you give CM another chance. :)
    PrydferthMenyw

Answer by PrydferthMenyw at 7:28 AM on Jan. 4, 2010