Busporine question...

Well, I just started. Ive never taken anything for anxiety. Just wanted opinions, good or bad. Its only been 4 days. I seem drowsy a lot. Does that balance out? Its better than being a spaz. But I just want to know what to expect. Medicine brain or self control?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:09 AM on Jan. 4, 2010 in Health

• Hopefully, your therapist gave you full information on the potential side effects of this drug. Hopefully, you were prescribed this drug by a mental health professional, as anxiety is a mental health issue. Taking this medication without therapy is like taking painkillers for a broken leg without getting a cast.

You may also want to pick up the book No More Panic by Claire Weeks; you should be able to find it at your local library.

Answer by rkoloms at 6:33 AM on Jan. 4, 2010