contraction info??

When u first get contraction and u are not sure what they are, should u wait till they get unbearable to go into the hospital or call the doctor?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:12 AM on Jan. 4, 2010 in Pregnancy

• I waited until they were about 5 mins apart than I called my doctor.
    armywife2009101

Answer by armywife2009101 at 12:13 AM on Jan. 4, 2010

• Well if you are having contractions I would just call and ask just to ease your mind, I woke up have just light contractions and didn't pay no mind to them, then my water broke and by the time I made it to the hospital mine were 1min apart and I was in labor and delivered within 2 hours of getting in a room and set-up.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:20 AM on Jan. 4, 2010

• they say if you have more than 4 in an hour to call your doctor.if you wait too long it may be too late, it better to call early, and they will tell you whether ior not to come in.
    erika_wright

Answer by erika_wright at 1:33 AM on Jan. 4, 2010