Question?

Ok im having my 2nd baby in 2 days and i have a 21month old boy and im having a girl i was wanting to know for u that have a toddler and a newborn how did u toddler ack when u brought the baby home? Thanks any advice would help

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:12 AM on Jan. 4, 2010 in Toddlers (1-2)

• My first two were 2 years apart and the older one basically ignored his younger brother, to the point of trying to crawl up on top of him when I was nursing! :) He really didn't pay much attention to him until he got old enough to play with. My 2nd two were 18 months apart and basically the same thing - they play GREAT together now but when they were younger they didn't really pay a whole lot of attention to each other. They were too interested in their own toys and things.

Answer by missanc at 9:12 AM on Jan. 4, 2010

• He was surprisingly sweet and gentle. He would try to crawl in the floor bassinet(it vibrated and was inches off the floor) to lay down beside her. When he couldn't get her to wake up, he'd start hitting her saying wake up nena! I wish I could have seen what kind of big brother he would have been as they got older, but my joy of this experience lasted only 6 weeks after her birth, Just watch how he is with her and you will be able to tell if he's happy or not!!!
    ladyd6280

Answer by ladyd6280 at 12:19 AM on Jan. 4, 2010

• ack?
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:56 AM on Jan. 4, 2010