Has anyone had 3 c sections close together!

I am currentley pregnant with my 3rd baby and have to have another c section but im a little scared! I had an emergency one with my daughter who is 2, and a planned one with my son who is 9 months, Now im 19 weeks prego, just getting nervous i guess! Thanks

anfisasmommy

Asked by anfisasmommy at 12:45 AM on Jan. 4, 2010 in Pregnancy

• Childbirthconnection.com

You DO NOT have to have a c section if you do not want one. You have the right to refuse surgery. The risks increase with every c section and your putting both you and your baby in danger.
    SaraP1989

Answer by SaraP1989 at 12:52 AM on Jan. 4, 2010

• I am in the same boat as you! this is my third csection also I am 30 weeks and scared as hell.. I also had a emergency one first planned next and this will also be planned but I am just so scared and soo nervous.. Sorry I cant help. But I feel your pain I really do..
    missjenna21

Answer by missjenna21 at 2:39 AM on Jan. 4, 2010

• I did and was fine. I had them in June 2000, October 2001 and November 2002. Each was uneventful and recovery went just as smooth. 2 1/2 weeks after having my 3rd c-section in just over 2 years I was cooking Thanksgiving dinner. Not that I had a choice. My husband wasn't even home most of the day so I was also taking care of a newborn, 13mo and a 2yo.
    Just take it easy and relax.
    justanotherjen

Answer by justanotherjen at 8:33 AM on Jan. 4, 2010