Ad car wrapping for money...

Hi! I saw somewhere that there are companies that will pay me to have my car wrapped in adverisment and drive around... has anyone else heard of this? How can I find more infomation and I am looking for it in the Arizona area because that I where my daughter and I will be moving too.
Thanks

mmbyme

Asked by mmbyme at 12:48 AM on Jan. 4, 2010 in Money & Work

• i live in NY and i see cars like that all the time. i hear that you can wrap your own car and some companies will give you a car to drive around in you just have to pay the insurance and maintenance.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:53 AM on Jan. 4, 2010

• I have heard the same thing but never tried it !!! Maybe do a google search.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:18 AM on Jan. 4, 2010

• Mostly it's a bunch of BS. If you truly want to do something like that, you will have to go out and make the propositions to companies yourself.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:59 AM on Jan. 4, 2010

• Arizona area

That's a big "area".

http://www.zimbio.com/Get+Paid+To+Drive+Your+Car/articles/12/Free+Car+Solution
    Anonymous

• thank you all so much for your help. I found a site that is paidride.com I will post more info as I see it!
    mmbyme

Answer by mmbyme at 4:01 PM on Jan. 11, 2010