What's the weirdest thing you craved when you were pregnant?

For me it's pickled beets and cottage cheese.. not separate.. together.. yumm!

alinker

Asked by alinker at 12:58 AM on Jan. 4, 2010 in Just for Fun

• French fries and dill pickles, subs, salads, egg, ham, and cheese bagel with duck sauce with my first born. I craved hot sauce and apples with the girls, now try to picture craving all of this while pregnant with boy/girl twins!!!!
    ladyd6280

Answer by ladyd6280 at 1:03 AM on Jan. 4, 2010

• I don't know how weird it was but nachos. I don't mean the ones with salsa and what not that you get from a restraunt I mean the crappy ones from a gas station and I had to have the chili sauce stuff woth them too.
    bjw_053109

Answer by bjw_053109 at 1:05 AM on Jan. 4, 2010

• Grilled cheese sandwiches with mayo and onions on it. Pickles also!
    staciaw

Answer by staciaw at 1:08 AM on Jan. 4, 2010

• when I was pregnant with my daughter I had the weirdest cravings ! ... first it was mcdonalds french fries dipped in milkshakes...which is actually really good ( i still eat it sometimes lol)

AND ... I had to mox peanut butter and diet pepsi... I did it in the blender or on a spoon and dipped it into the pop... sounds gorss now, but I had that like everyday for the last couple of months lol
    glamomomo

Answer by glamomomo at 1:38 AM on Jan. 4, 2010

• Liverwurst, cheddar cheese, and burmuda onion sandwhiches with a lot of spicy mustard.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 3:40 AM on Jan. 4, 2010

• with #1, i craved scones and clotted cream. I had never ever had them, but I was desperate to get some.
    tabbykat6802

Answer by tabbykat6802 at 6:18 AM on Jan. 4, 2010

• Honestly, nothing weird at all.
    For my first pregnancy I only craved sub sandwiches from only one particular place that makes them right, but they were located several states away...lol.
    During my second pregnancy I just couldn't get enough of junk food, especially Big Macs from McD's. Although, when I bit into a Big Mac sandwich and saw a dead roach dangling before my next bite I stopped eating from McD's altogether.
    During my third pregnancy I only craved fruit. I just couldn't get enough fruit! I wanted to eat fruit, and only fruit, from the time I woke up until the time I went to bed.
    PrydferthMenyw

Answer by PrydferthMenyw at 7:10 AM on Jan. 4, 2010

• I didn't really have cravings - but I had aversions in my first trimester. I could NOT eat meat no matter how hard I tried. It was like it wasn't even food! It was so strange it was like I'd have a nice juicy steak in front of me (which I normally love) but it may as well have been a my nephew's Hot Wheels because it just didn't feel edible no matter how hungry I felt.
    beckcorc

Answer by beckcorc at 7:49 AM on Jan. 4, 2010

• Pork and beans , cold right out of the can...yuck!
    salexander

Answer by salexander at 10:42 AM on Jan. 4, 2010

• Soil!! Really,i couldn`t stop myself.
    maimutsa

Answer by maimutsa at 10:48 AM on Jan. 4, 2010