what to do when on bedrest?? Ideas Please!

Just put on bedrest for high Blood Pressure, I'm 29 weeks. I need ideas of things to do, I hate being inactive and this is really hard but I gotta do it! What did you do on bed rest?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:00 AM on Jan. 4, 2010 in Pregnancy

• Crochet booties and gloves. Tried to knit. Played cards. Did crossword puzzles. Did bed exercises. LOL. Catch up on my paperwork. Read books.
    Ewadun

Answer by Ewadun at 1:04 AM on Jan. 4, 2010

• Books
    Magazines
    Crossword puzzles
    Crochet
    Knitting
    Sewing
    Watching tv
    if you have psp, nintendo dsi you can use that. i never been on bed rest and i think i would go nuts!
    aeroslove

Answer by aeroslove at 1:05 AM on Jan. 4, 2010

• online shopping!!!!
    CuteandCurvy

Answer by CuteandCurvy at 1:18 AM on Jan. 4, 2010

• Lots of crocheting! lol
    This helped me! http://kidshealth.org/parent/pregnancy_newborn/pregnancy/bed_rest.html#
    Crissy1213

Answer by Crissy1213 at 4:10 AM on Jan. 4, 2010

• If you have high blood pressure, don't try to knit! Your bp will hit the sky! Crocheting on the other hand is wonderfully relaxing, and sufficiently complex to keep you interested, but not so complicated as to be frustrating. In addition, you can be making lots of neat things for the baby, and for yourself, too--even gifts to give people next holiday season. Imagine how impressed they will be that you made these wonderful, handmade items while you have been caring for a new baby. They will think you are wonder woman--You don't have to tell them you made them before the baby was born.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 8:00 AM on Jan. 4, 2010