whats wrong with my baby (continued)

spitting most of it back up too.. and the same with pedalyte.. So i dont know what im doing wrong or whats wrong with her,, any ideas of what i should do,, or what im doing wrong?? if you do please feel free to resond with any information :) I really aprreciaTe your help :)

Sincerly,
Maria ( bestmomtobeever)

bestmomtobeever

Asked by bestmomtobeever at 1:03 AM on Jan. 4, 2010 in Food & Drink

• maybe acid reflux. lots of babies have trouble with this. does she have problems sleeping for more than a couple of hours too? if so talk to your dr about it.
    angevil53

Answer by angevil53 at 1:16 AM on Jan. 4, 2010

• This is something you really need to talk to your doctor about, or post in a baby area instead of the food & drink area.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:17 AM on Jan. 4, 2010

• or maybe you're just overfeeding her. i used to do that with my son and wondered why he spit everything up until i realized how small babies bellies are.
    angevil53

Answer by angevil53 at 1:17 AM on Jan. 4, 2010

• I am coming in on the tail end of this; Pedialyte is loaded with sugar and can be dehydrated for a child

Answer by rkoloms at 6:14 AM on Jan. 4, 2010