He is trying to keep my baby from me!!!!

hey everyone.. I need to vent! so its 4:18 am and I haven't seen my daughter 10 days.. its breaking my heart! She was suppose to be back in her mommies arms on Thursday! Her dad is keeping her from me. Our seperation and custody battle has gotten ugly and he is taking it out on our beautiful daughter! We go to court on Tuesday and I think he is scared he is only going to get the every other weekend agreement and is trying to keep her from me until Tuesday! I hate to calls the cops on him...but if he hasn't given her back to me tomorrow..I'm calling them to escort me to pick up my princess! This man is so wrong....I have never asked him for a dime in child support and even supported him for a year AFTER we seperated (dumb me, I know). The next issue is ..I just recently moved.. thank goodness I have not told him my address yet. I don't want his negative energy near my house. I know I will eventually will have give it up to the

missjsmama

Asked by missjsmama at 5:33 AM on Jan. 4, 2010 in Relationships

• i'd call as soon as it hit 9am. i would've called if he didnt bring her back on that thursday. you need to get it documented that he is practically kidnapping DD... and then never take her back over there until there is a custody agreement in place.
    Shy_Dia

Answer by Shy_Dia at 5:52 AM on Jan. 4, 2010

• Ok why are you waiting? How do you know he isn't taking off with her and he might not show to court at all. Call the cops right now.
    truealaskanmom

Answer by truealaskanmom at 5:58 AM on Jan. 4, 2010

• BTW my mom did that with me when I was a baby she took off with me and it took my dad 4 years to find me and get me back.
    truealaskanmom

• Well, first I wouldn't have waited this long. I'd call the cops immediately. Second...I am a bit confused. You say he doesn't have your address, b/c you moved. How is he supposed to get her back to you? Are you going to him and he's refusing to hand her over, b/c if so, you should have called the cops the first time he did that.
    tropicalmama

Answer by tropicalmama at 6:18 AM on Jan. 4, 2010

• Get your ass on the phone and tell the cops your child has been a victim of parental kidnap since whatever time it was Thursday when he was suppose to bring her back. For all you know they could be 9 states away or in another country by now! If you DO get her back be SURE and have documentation of this to show the custody judge on Tuesday. This could be grounds for him getting only supervised visits to prevent a repeat.
    pagan_mama

Answer by pagan_mama at 6:52 AM on Jan. 4, 2010

• I think that is just alwful. It shows no repect and he's handling it like a teenager.He is violating a court order if he is suppose to have her back on a certain day/time. For that occasion cops would've been my best friend and that is something I DEF would bring in court. Just because it's the holiday season, you don't have to be nice especially with the kids. I would stick to what the court said weither you're seperated or newlyweds. Good luck mama
    Lele1987

Answer by Lele1987 at 7:06 AM on Jan. 4, 2010

• How can he return her if he doesn't know where you live?

Answer by admckenzie at 8:26 AM on Jan. 4, 2010

• You understand how many men feel now and should work to a solution with him so your daughter has both her parents. Can you blame him most men don't get custody and only get to see their kids 4 days out of the month. I would be scared too if I was him. Your daughter is safe and with him. I would get a message to him that you will work on sharing custody with him so your daughter has both of you. I wager if he really believes that he will bring her home and you won't have as many issues. I feel for your child she had probably had to deal with a lot if you and him are fighting like this. You both need to love her more than you hate each other.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 9:33 AM on Jan. 4, 2010

• I am curious how he will return her if he doesn't have your address. Kind of hard to take her home if he doesn't know where you live. What a nutjob.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 9:34 AM on Jan. 4, 2010

• Call the cops now! When my husband was a little boy his dad was supposed to keep him for a few weeks and his mom got him back 11 YEARS later, he has trust issues that I can't even express because of it.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 2:08 AM on Jan. 5, 2010