I get these constant headaches on my left side it feels like a cramp in my brain (All the docs are saying stress I have had it since June 09)

My aunt huged me, we where standing on steps I was standing on the lower step, she hugged me an pulled my head to the right ,I just felt a pain going up my head on my left and almost fainted I thought I had a stroke and was rushed to Hospital The doc at casualties just gave me a few tablets and said it is a pulled muscle and referred me to a physiotherapist I went for a few times and it was not working I went to my GP for advice he gave me all kinds of tablets and it did not work, he referred me to a neurologist he did a nerve test which came out fine he did a cat scan which showed I had bulging bones on my upper back he said that could not be the course of my pain, he wants to do a manipulation of my neck and nerves I am scared to do and afraid it wont help.I saw an orthopedic and did not help.Anybody with advice on what to do or similar problem.

Mandyp04

Asked by Mandyp04 at 7:11 AM on Jan. 4, 2010 in Health

• Have you tried acupuncture? It is supposed to work wonders on these types of things. I would try that first and if it doesn't help I would do the manipulation. My mom had that done it hurts but it works. Good luck.
    truealaskanmom

Answer by truealaskanmom at 7:15 AM on Jan. 4, 2010

• I hurt my neck about a year ago. The MRI showed that I had bulging disks in my neck, as well as the beginnings of arthritis. I would get horrible headaches right over my ears. Physical therapy and anti-inflammatory (celebrex) worked for me, (And I had two "blocks" done - I had nerve damage), but it took a good 6 months for the headaches to stop. If I had it to do over again, I would have went to a chiropractor. If your MRI/Nerve tests show no damage, this is the best way to go.
    Scuba

Answer by Scuba at 7:57 AM on Jan. 4, 2010

• try a chiropractor
    happy2bmom25

Answer by happy2bmom25 at 9:07 AM on Jan. 4, 2010