Frustrated

Okay so there is a possibility I could be pregnant and If I am pregnant I would be 11wks and 4days.I have had 5 neg pregnancy tests,And I havent had a cycle since october 09,My periods have been irregular but not like this,I have been so tired I have felt like I am going to start my cycle for about 3wks and nothing. no spotting no nothing,my back hurts i keep getting dizzy spells ive been kinda constipated,I feel bloated and my heartburn/acid reflux is horrible i have that bubble where when u lay down it feels like u cant breath,Idk what to do,I dont have money to go to an OBGYN and I don't have a doctor but If I am pregnant I need to be on prenatals and been seen,What do you guys think?

AmberDawn2009

Asked by AmberDawn2009 at 8:05 AM on Jan. 4, 2010 in Pregnancy

• Go to the health department or local health clinic they usually have sliding fee scales, even some free services. You have to go to the doctor to be sure. I am 13 weeks and oct 09 was my last period as well. Are your boobs bigger heavier? also push on your stomach right above your pubic bone, it is harder than the rest of your stomach?
    truealaskanmom

Answer by truealaskanmom at 8:11 AM on Jan. 4, 2010

• Go to a health department and get a blood test.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 8:11 AM on Jan. 4, 2010

• I am 10 weeks and everything you just said I had really bad from about 6 weeks till know, but it's finally slowing down! I would get a blood test done if I was you, you can call them ahead of time and ask them what the price would be with out insurance and it will be a lot cheaper... gl
    randilinn

Answer by randilinn at 8:12 AM on Jan. 4, 2010

• go to there er they either will draw blood or make you take a urine sample if negative maybe you just gained a little weight thaT THROUGH your cycle off happens sometimes but good luck an get on masshealth or sumthn
    ohmama213

Answer by ohmama213 at 9:04 AM on Jan. 4, 2010

• im 12 week as of today and i also have had all what you said for awhile now and last period was in Oct 09 too

i dont know what state your in i live in Colorado and we have a free clinic out here and that does preg test you can look it up in your area and see if you might have one there
    neonangel2188

Answer by neonangel2188 at 9:47 AM on Jan. 4, 2010

• Go to a health clinic some times they're free. They have pretty good services there.
    incarnita

Answer by incarnita at 10:33 AM on Jan. 4, 2010

• Hey guys sorry took me so long to get back I started finally though it's not really a period more like wierd spotting but i have the back ach,headach cramping blah but thank you all so much=)
    AmberDawn2009

Answer by AmberDawn2009 at 11:48 AM on Jan. 6, 2010