Anyone on here have and live with Lupus?

For the last several months I have had horrible pain in my neck and shoulder, I also have enlarged lymph nodes and anemia. My doctor ran a blood test on me and I had an ANA titer come back as 130 positive. Next week I have an appointment with a rhematolagist. (sp) My doctor thinks I may have Lupus. IS it hard to live with? Any one else have these symptoms?

ceciandrew

Asked by ceciandrew at 8:47 AM on Jan. 4, 2010 in Health

• I have a similar condition called sjogrens. Sjogrens and lupus are both rheumatoid diseases in the same family with a lot of overlap in symptoms. I have anemia as well, and my salivary glands swell and are very painful. I am also tired, all the time! I have found with sjogrens I can't do all the things I want to do - have a spotless house at all times, cook incredible meals for my family, be a "room mother" for all 3 of my kids school classes, etc. I have to do what I can, and cut corners where I can. It doesn't really affect my children, because I make sure that it doesn't and as a mom sometimes we just do what we have to do.

Answer by missanc at 8:54 AM on Jan. 4, 2010